Sunday, December 27, 2009

15 Awesome Pictures of Skydiving


Would you have the balls to go skydiving? I’ve often contemplated whether or not I’d have the cajones to jump out of a plane thousands of feet up in the air. I’ve done the whole parasailing thing but that’s quite different. In parasailing, the chute is already open so you kind of have a bit better sense of safety knowing that if the rope breaks that you’re not going to crash head first into the ground doing 300mph.

But I will say that anyone I’ve talked to who’s actually gone skydiving has given it nothing short of rave reviews. Apparently it’s a tremendous rush and you’re screaming with excitement the entire time. I may never develop the strength to jump out of a plane but I’m getting married soon so there, that’s just as crazy.














No comments:

Post a Comment